Since 1939, Middle East University (MEU) has been enthusiastic about supporting students aspiring to reach their best. Our legacy of diversity, within our student body, and among our faculty, sets us apart from other Universities. But I take the most incredible pride in our passion for educating students.

Having come from a family of educators and having been directly involved in education throughout my career, I feel I have the soul of a student. Approaching education from this perspective, I believe education is about exploring together with the students and going on a journey.

As individuals continue their academic journey in higher education, they must find an institution that will guide them in future success. At MEU, we foster an environment where the staff shares my commitment to a lifetime of learning. Our goal is to hear students say that their time at our institution was a period that changed their lives for the better.

Our vision is to be known as an international academic community that facilitates the transformation of students into men and women distinguished by their personal, professional, service-oriented, and faith-based lives.

As the Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher learning in MENAU, Middle East University influences students’ hearts and minds, empowering them to live lives of professional competence, integrity, compassion, and faith, with a view towards eternity.

Our Core Values:

• Wisdom: A passion for learning, thinking, creating, and wholistically applying knowledge to life.
  • Faith: A spiritual environment that nurtures a personal faith in God.
  • Integrity: Ethical standards and personal moral character in all areas of life.
  • Compassion: Love, empathy, fairness, and respect are reflected in service to others.
  • Community: Unity and peace in diversity, enriched by understanding and dialogue.
  • Stewardship: Accountability in using resources, including time, health, influence, and the environment.

View full university