EduCativPosted December 23, 2020SharePosted December 23, 2020 I T I Central School was founded in the year 1999. It is an English medium Boys Independent school affiliated to CBSE with affiliation number 830075 and has a General affiliation which is valid up to 31/3/2021. It is located in the Bengaluru district of Karnataka and is currently being managed by the I T I Education Committee Banglore, Karnataka. It is presently under the principal -administration of LAKSHMI M RAO. There are a total of 51 rooms, 4 Labs, and 1 Library present in the school. Labs and Rooms Details Total RoomsTotal LabTotal LibrariesSmall RoomMedium RoomLarge RoomSchool Area (in Sq m.)Play Area (in Sq m.) 51 4 1 0 49 2 13531 11865 View full schoolQuoteLink to commentShare on other sitesMore sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.