kevinrandlesPosted January 6, 2023SharePosted January 6, 2023I’m a high school student. I write in my school magazine weekly. I want to enhance my writing skill more and want my work accessible outside the school. I want some advice regarding this. Can I submit my work online to some of the relevant platforms? Tarun 1 QuoteLink to commentShare on other sitesMore sharing options...
RahulPosted January 7, 2023SharePosted January 7, 2023 22 hours ago, kevinrandles said: I’m a high school student. I write in my school magazine weekly. I want to enhance my writing skill more and want my work accessible outside the school. I want some advice regarding this. Can I submit my work online to some of the relevant platforms? Sure you can always do that. That help you build a profile for you.QuoteLink to commentShare on other sitesMore sharing options...
KavinPosted June 14, 2024SharePosted June 14, 2024 On 1/6/2023 at 3:30 PM, kevinrandles said: I’m a high school student. I write in my school magazine weekly. I want to enhance my writing skill more and want my work accessible outside the school. I want some advice regarding this. Can I submit my work online to some of the relevant platforms? Absolutely! Publishing your school magazine articles on relevant online platforms can broaden your audience and enhance your writing skills. It's a great way to gain exposure and feedback beyond your school community, helping you grow as a writer.QuoteLink to commentShare on other sitesMore sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.