Bukit Sion

EduCativ

Welcome to the place where abundance in life flows. Bukit Sion (Mt.Zion), as Isaiah 2:3 declares, is the place true knowledge, where the wisdom of God originated. This is the vision that burdens my heart for our future generation: to see our children growing in the knowledge and the wisdom of God.
As a servant of Christ, my calling is to fulfill His Great as Commandment: teaching all nations the path of godly living. On the order hand, my calling as a good citizen is to provide an educational institution that will develop every individual academically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually to their full potential. The outcome of this mission is to bring forth future generations: people who are competent to build a prosperous nation.
The Mission to provide all students with the opportunity to GROW together and to reach their full academic, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual potential. We believe that this will enable our students to develop into joyful, caring, and responsible citizens respecting themselves, others, and the environment.
As Christ entered the garden of Gethsemane, He was prepared to join us fully in our death and separation from God, which resulted from sin. Even before the last supper, Jesus had said, 'Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? "Father, save Me from this hour?" But for this purpose, I came to this hour. Father, glorify Your name.' Then, in Gethsemane, the reality of this death was apparent. Jesus said to His disciples, 'My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.' At this point, Christ was fully acquainted with our grievous condition.
Christ then drank the cup of sin, wrath, and judgment, and was made a sin offering for us. As He was strengthened with Eternal Spirit and began to pray even more earnestly, He began to sweat great drops of blood. From this point, He began to be born from the death of sin by the blood of the Everlasting Covenant. For this reason, He is called 'the firstborn from the dead.
The nature of a sin offering is that, as an offering, it is made to be sin. The sin offering then bears the brunt of the wrath of God that is contained in the law. The result is punishment and death. This means that sin is judged and destroyed, and all that is associated with sin ends in death and eternal separation from God. Christ, through His death as a sin offering, destroyed Satan, sin, and death itself. Christ triumphed over Satan and sin and endured the full extent of the wrath of the law. Through the sin offering, He ended the rule of Satan. He also terminated the Old Covenant. He emerged from this aspect of His offering when He proclaimed that the work of the cross was 'finished and accomplished'.
A strong commitment is the heart and soul of an educational institution. This dedication and passion act as the catalyst that drives us to develop and grow further.
This means that students are trained to have a passion for learning. They are strongly encouraged to discover their talents and develop them to the utmost. they are also taught to cultivate a regular study habit. and most importantly they imbibe the love of Christ imparted through Morning Devotion and manifested through the example set by the teachers.
Our commitment towards excellence has motivated us to constantly put our best efforts forward to provide the finest quality education to our students. This includes successfully meeting standard quality measurements from the National Department of Education. Thus, Bukit Sion has constantly achieved the highest score (A) from the National Education Accreditation Board.
Character Building classes are provided to the faculty and staff the teaching-learning process in the classroom is evaluated and faculty development is emphasized. As a result, our team of dedicated and responsible faculty members is always eager to learning more keeping up-to-date with the latest technology that enhances learning, making sure that they're the experts in their specific fields.

View full school